Terms and Conditions
- You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare. Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare or of any other party is granted or conferred to you
- Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you
- While Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site. Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is”
Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever
arising from or in any way connected with the use of this site or its content.
In particular, Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare will not be liable for the accuracy,
completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties,
so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare also assumes no responsibility,
and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect,
your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in
the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its
site. Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever
for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or
omissions of an entity of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare or a third party.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions,
feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and
non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare or its
affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission,
publication, broadcast and posting.
Furthermore, Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in
any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing,
manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare reserves
the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes
described in such information, at any time without notice.
The Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare site contains information on its products and services, not all of which are
available in every location. A reference to a Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare product or service on the site does not
imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
Because Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the site
is linked and because Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the site is
linked. You acknowledge that Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages
or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to the site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and
without the permission of Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare.
Although Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin
boards, and the like on the site.
Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising
from the content neither of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood,
obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous,
inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be
considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting
or directing Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or
Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are
bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and
Conditions to which you are bound.
Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare is not
permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of
Hyderabad Council of Human Welfare is equally prohibited.
To best view this Web site, please consider the following recommendations. This site is best viewed with a resolution of
1024×768 (or higher) and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0+, Google Chrome 7.0+, Firefox 1.0+, and Safari 1.2+.
links below to download and install the latest version of your browser
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Some of the content on www.hchwindia.org is presented in the Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF). You will need
the free Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9.0 or later to view these documents. Please visit the link below to download and
install the latest version of the Reader.