Fundraising is an effective way to help contribute towards our organization by raising funds for our various projects. You will learn lot of things while fundraising. Your contribution will be acknowledged with letters of appreciation or certificates.
HCHW is currently working on three major projects which include Educational Empowerment of Children (Day School), Mobile Clinic and Skill Building (SMART Centre). These projects address the issues of protection, education, health and livelihood of the community.
With your help, we can reach out to many more people who are in need of education, health and livelihood or skill building.
We can change the lives of those children from poor and disintegrated families who are very much in need of quality education. We can reach out to many more people and improve their health and provide them with quality health care services, and hopefully make a huge difference in building the nation.
And beside all these, you will be instrumental with all your efforts and time that spent in mobilizing the community support.
Your money goes towards providing the following services for the community
• Provide free of cost education to our students in Day School
• Provide free of cost books, bags, uniforms, and other stationary items
• Provide free of cost transport facility to our Students
• Provide health care services to the poor marginalized and homeless population
• Provide medicines to the poor, marginalized and homeless population
• Provide additional health services at the door step to the poor marginalized and homeless population